Scientific Research Awards
· The College of Education Research Center won the Distinguished Center Award for the year 1441 AH
· Dr. Hessa Bint Ali Al-Anqari was awarded 2021 American Educational Research Association (AERA) - TICL SIG Outstanding International Research Collaboration Award for two research papers entitled: “Core Judgments of Instructional Designers in Practice" (Performance Improvement Quarterly, 2017; 17 citations) “Challenges Implementing Qualitative Research Methods in a Study of Instructional Design Practice" (TechTrends, 2021) .
· Dr. Maha Bint Muhammad Alfuraih was awarded GOGN Fred Mulder Award Joint Runner Up for Best Open Education Paper and TOP 10 #Covid19 "Good Reads" by the National Institute for Digital Learning NIDL for the research report entitled: "A global outlook to the interruption of education due to the COVID-19 pandemic: Navigating in a time of uncertainty and crisis".
· Prof. Amnah bint Muhammad Alsuhaibani was awarded the Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman Award for Research Excellence, fourth session,1441 AH. (Scientific Research Productivity Branch).
· Dr. Ahmed Hamza was awarded the Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman Award for Research Excellence, fourth session,1441 AH. (Book Quality Branch Branch).
· Dr. Basma bint Rashid Al Ghufaili was awarded the Research Excellence Award from the Saudi Arabian Cultural Bureau in London for the year 2017.
· Dr. Reem bint Abdulwahab Al-Abdulwahab was awarded the Academic Excellence Award from the University of Northern Colorado, USA for the year 2011 2011.
Awards for the faculty members and administrative staff
· Ms. Mashael Sultan Al-Sultan was awarded the Distinguished Employee Award for the year 1441 AH.
· Dr. Safiyah Saleh Aldayel was awarded Hull Employability Award for Postgraduate Researchers for the year 2019.
· Prof. Hessah Mohammed Alshaya and Dr. Afnan Abdulrahman Aleid were awarded Khalifa Award for Education (New Media Branch) for the year 2017.
· Dr. Siham Aljeriwi was awarded the University E-Learning Excellence Award from the National Center for E-Learning and Distance Education for the year 2012.
· Dr. Aljawhara Ibrahim Alsaqiah was awarded the Research Excellence Award for the Arab Bureau of Education for the Gulf States in its seventh session for the year 2011.
· Dr. Taghreed Ali Alsudais was awarded the Research Excellence Award for the Arab Bureau of Education for the Gulf States in its seventh session for the year 2011.
· Dr. Amal Ali Almozan was awarded the Research Excellence Award for the Arab Bureau of Education for the Gulf States in its seventh session for the year 2011.
Scientific Associations Awards
· The Saudi Child Association and the Psychological Guidance Association won the university second place for the year 1441 AH
Units Awards and Achievements
· The Activity Unit at the College of Education won the Excellence Award in the implementation of the extracurricular activities plan for the year 1441 AH and the university second place award for Excellence in Student Activities for the year 1440 AH.