Controls of applying for schedule’s amendment request electronically:
1. The service of submitting a request for "amending the schedule online" will be available after the end of deletion and addition period for students on the academic system, through registration tab from the student list.
2. Application submission does not mean that it will be executed, and the requests will be answered with approval or otherwise through the college and within a period not exceeding 24 hours.
Important guidelines to be followed upon submitting the online application to amend the schedule:
1. The student must register her academic schedule on her own and amend it during registration period and in the period of deletion and addition before submitting the online application to modify the schedule.
2. The student is allowed to submit schedule amendment request for one time only. Through this application, she can apply for three academic options (add course/ delete course/ replace minor).
3. Please make sure that status of the request is (sent request) on the page (View the status of the service request) because, if not, it is not sent to the college registrars.
4. When the application is saved it cannot be modified, and if the student wishes to amend the request, she shall cancel the application and submit a new one.
5. The student is entitled to cancel the application unless the request becomes under process on part of the competent authority, or when the service is closed.
6. Submitting the application does not imply acceptance, and if you wish to follow status of the request and see the history of it, please click on (View status of the service request).
1. Upon requesting addition of a course, only courses with available minors will be shown to the student.
2. When requesting replacement of a registered course minor, the available course minors, of which the student can register, will appear as an alternative minor.
3. The student must attach documents that support course cancellation request, if that request will result in a reduction of the academic burden below the allowed minimum.
4. When requesting course deletion, which is concurrent with another course, the two courses will be automatically deleted together when the request to delete a course is approved.
5. When submitting a request for course deletion, the student is permitted to have that request conditional on adding the required course, by placing a mark (√) on the phrase "I hope that the course will not be deleted unless the required course is added".