To achieve leadership in preparation of leaders as well as a source to develop various skills of students and graduates.
Preparing students and graduates of Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University to be effective leaders in the community through developing skills of the future through training and qualification to contribute to enhancing the pioneering role of women in society. As well as creating positive interaction with aspirations and needs of national development in line with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030.
Through training, development programs and workshops, the Center strives to achieve the following objectives:
1. Develop student's personal and basic skills.
2. Consolidate the concept of national identity and its relationship with scientific and professional identity.
3. Promote the concept of scientific and professional ethics and their relationship to national principles, values and systems.
4. Develop student's innovative and creative capabilities.
5. Boost student's linguistic and technical skills.
6. Enhance student’s leadership capacities, entrepreneurship, planning, implementation and management of small investment enterprises.
7. Be aware of the concept and elements of the knowledge based- economy and its relationship to national development.
8. Qualify the student professionally.
9. Spread the health culture of women.
Excellence, professionalism, commitment to quality, confidence, flexibility and accountability.
For Training Plan of Najah Center, Click here
To register in the training courses of Najah Center, Click here