Najah Center is a training center supervised by the University of the Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University. It offers training workshops that are approximately 2- 6 hours and 7-30 hours in various fields for all students and graduates of Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University.
Through its training and development programs and workshops, the Center seeks to achieve the following objectives:
1. Enhance student's personality and fundamental skills.
2. Confirm the notion of patriotism and its relationship with scientific and professional identity.
3. Encourage the perception of scientific and professional ethics and their relationship to national values, principles and systems.
4. Improve student's inventive and productive potentials.
5. Lift student's verbal and practical skills.
6. Improve student’s guidance capabilities, entrepreneurship, planning, application and management of small investment enterprises.
7. Student’s knowledge of the idea and foundations of the knowledge based- economy and its relationship to national development.
8. Qualify the student professionally.
A4 – Student Support and Services Center – Building 190 – Second Floor.
For Training Plan of Najah Center 1441-1442H, Click here
To register in the training courses of Najah Center, Click here
For workshop registration process and training programs, Click here
For attending workshop virtually by (teams), Click here.
For Electronic Certificate receipt, Click here.
For Trainer End Assignment, Click here.