To prepare professional women who could serve their communities and compete globally in the business and management sector through the pursuit of learning and research in an innovative educational environment.
· Enable graduates to apply fundamental business management concepts and practices to make critical and practical business decisions.
· Prepare graduates to be leaders and communicate clearly, effectively using traditional methods, and digital platforms in oral and written format.
· Ensure graduates to critically interpret business information in a competitive environment to take effective ethical decisions.
· Enlighten graduates to focus on generating innovative business ideas using latest state-of the-art technology and conduct and evaluate research findings in developing knowledge-based economy.
· Enhance graduates commitment as community service providers and their integration in social activities.
Bachelor of Science in Management
The study plan for the program is designed to be equivalent to eight semesters.
( Click here )