Early Childhood Care Program
About the Program:
Based on Saudi vision 2030, the Deanship of Community Service and Continuing Education, in collaboration with the Paris Academy, aims, by offering this program, at enabling women through creating more job opportunities for females to meet, the current and future, needs of early childhood care job markets as a caregiver, teacher at a nursery or supervisor at a nursery.
One academic year is divided into two terms and field training period.
- The applicant must have a minimum of high school certificate.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The applicant must pass the interview.
- The applicant must pay the registration fees on time.
Program teaching methods:
- Lectures (30% of the program period).
- Training (70% of the program period):
- Practical application in a simulation environment.
- Field training with our partners in the job market.
Studying at the University:
- The student must adhere to the university's dress code.
- The student must attend all lectures and training sessions, whether in person or online.
- The assigned university's e-mail address should be activated and checked regularly.
- The student must provide any requirements for the practical applications at her expense.
70% of the student's marks are assigned to final exams, whether practical or theoretical, and the rest, 30%, is disturbed to class work throughout the term.
The average training hours is from 6-8 hours daily with one of our partners in the job market, such as hospitals and external centers. However, training hours may vary according to the training company.
- Training content in Arabic certified from the Paris Academy held to the best European standards adapted for the Saudi market.
- Training under experienced Trainers certified from the Paris Academy- Sorbonne.
- Field training with our partners in the job market with career opportunities for distinguished students.