1. The research submitted for publication should be within the framework of what the journal is interested in publishing (libraries, information technology and documents) and an authentic add to human knowledge, while adhering to the sound scientific research methodology known internationally, with impartiality and objectivity in the presentation.
2. The journal publishes research written in one of the Arabic or English languages that has not previously been published and has not been sent to any other journal.
3. The number of research pages shall not exceed (40) pages (A4), including the Arabic and English abstracts, and references. They shall be typed and corrected linguistically.
4. The research data is written in both Arabic and English and that includes (the title of the research, the name of the researcher, the general and exact specialization, and contact information).
5. The number of words of the abstract does not exceed (250) words, and it includes (the subject of the research, its objectives, its methodology, the most important results, the most important recommendations) edited thoroughly.
6. Each extract (Arabic/English) is followed by (keywords) that accurately express the subject of the research and the main issues addressed, provided that they do not exceed (6) words.
7. The page margins are (3 cm) from (top, bottom, right, and left), the line spacing is single and the page layout is two columns of the text.
8. The (Traditional Arabic) font for the Arabic language is used in size (16) white for the text and black for titles, size (13) white for footnote and abstract, size (10) white for tables and figures, and black for the header of tables and commentary.
9. The font (Times New Roman) is used for the English language in size (11) white for the text and black for titles, size (9) white for footnote and abstract, size (8) white for tables and figures, and black for the header of tables and commentary.