Students with Disabilities Unit:
It is a unit affiliated with the University's Disability Support Center which provides academic and technical support to students with disabilities.
- Liaison between the University's Disability Support Center and faculty members.
- Academic support to students with disabilities.
- Contact us: email@example.com
Ext phone: 21805
- Advisory Board:
This is a group of students elected to represent the college.
Sports Activity Unit:
A unit that aims to incorporate sport in a healthy life.
Student Support Unit:
It provides the following services: assistance with self-support- locker rental - students' rights protection unit - skills register.
Contact us :firstname.lastname@example.org
Psychosocial Specialists Unit:
The following services are provided:
- Social and psychological services.
- Behavioral guidance.
- Exceptional leave (marriage - illness - courses).
- Contact us: email@example.com
Ext phone: 41504
The unit is concerned with announcing suitable job vacancies for college graduates, following up on the graduates' status, and providing qualifying programs for them.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org