The program is affiliated to the Research Center of the College of Art and Design as well as the research groups presented by them in a number of research topics relative to the Kingdom's Vision 2030.
These groups will conduct the following:
- 1. Discuss topics through the perspective of each specialty.
- 2. Produce a research paper for each member under the umbrella of this topic.
- 3. The participating member benefits from this group through:
- a- Discuss her research plan with the rest of the group under (the subject umbrella).
- b- Share references and related periodicals with the group.
- c- Attend seminar presentations on related sub-topics.
- d- Support the researchers in the field of classified scientific publishing.
- e- Support researchers with a research assistant from the same specialty.
- f- Benefit from the research services provided by the College of Art and Design's Research Center.
Research Groups Topics:
- 1. Sustainability and renewable energy.
- 2. Creative thinking and innovation.
- 3. Technological development - Aspirations and Challenges.
- 4. Identity, culture and heritage.
- 5. Knowledge economy.
- 6. Entrepreneurship and projects.
- 7. Inspiration from role models and heritage.