University List
Sign In
E-Services
عربي
Font Size
Special Colors
Login
Law Club
About Law Club

The Law Club was established as "Club of Regulations" 8 years ago. In 1433 H, 2012, there was a great and urgent need to support and spread the legal culture, especially on campus and generally in the society and to establish the idea of right and justice for everyone, and the importance of acquiring individuals and communities the knowledge of their rights and duties, through creating supportive and useful events. After the Department of Regulations was converted to the College of Law in 1442 H, the name of the club was changed to its current name.​​

Contact Us

Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University © 2022
Design and Development by E-Portal Dept - General Directorate of Information Technology & Communications