Aspiring to implement e-government through creating appropriate automated programs to quickly obtain any information or inquiry. Moreover, organizing the process of receiving and directing all incoming and outgoing correspondences to and from the university. Then, transferring and distributing correspondences within the university.
- 1.Preparing five-year and annual plans of the center activities in addition to following up on their implementation after their approval.
- 2.Taking part in developing the manuals of procedures and regulations according to which administrative communication work is carried out at the university in cooperation with the relevant bodies.
- 3.Receiving all the university transactions and correspondences, completing the registration procedures and referring them to the relevant units at the university.
- 4.Receiving all outgoing correspondences, recording them and sending them or delivering them to their units.
- 5.Maintaining a public file in which only one copy of each letter issued in sequence is kept.
- 6.Answering all inquiries, questions and comments related to incoming and outgoing correspondences.
- 7.Answering the auditors' inquiries and directing them to incoming and outgoing correspondences based on the instructions regulating this matter.
- 8.Identifying the needs in terms of labor force, equipment, and materials as well as following up on their implementation.
- 9.Determining the training needs of the center and coordinating with the Deanship of Administrative Improvement and Skills Development for programs nomination that fulfill those needs.
- 10.Preparing periodic reports on the center's activities, achievements, and proposals for development. Also, submitting them to the general director of the administrative and financial affairs.
- 11.Performing any other tasks assigned to it within its sphere of specialization.