1- Different types of Hotels
First: Room pision Operations including:
1-1 Front Office Management, which includes:
· Business Center.
· Front Office Cashier, he is administratively under the financial affairs department.
· Guest Relations.
· Housekeeping Department.
Second: Operations of the food and beverage production and services sectors, which include:
2-1 Production Sector and supervision of the kitchen in its three departments:
· Hot Kitchen.
· Cold Kitchen.
· Pastry and Bakery.
2-2 Service Sector that includes:
· Different Types of Restaurants.
· Conference Rooms.
· Room service.
· Swimming Pools.
· Coffee Shop.
· Outdoor Catering.
Third: Operations of the food and beverage management complementary sector, which includes:
· Purchasing, Receiving, Storing and catering of Food and beverages.
· Food and Beverage Cost Control.
Fourth: Operations of the following hotel departments:
· Public Relation Dept.
· Marketing Dept.
· Accounting Dept.
· Purchasing Dept.
· Human Resources Dept.
· Leisure and Entertainment Dept.
· Mass catering unit.
· Room Service.
· Staff cafeteria.
· Guest cafeteria.
· Dietary unit.
· Guest relations.
3- Air and sea transportation companies:
· Airport supply units (preparation, processing, cooking, and service).
· Cafeteria of airports and seaports staff.
· Airport cafeteria and seaports.
· Air and sea hospitality service.
4- Other Fields:
· Social and sports clubs.
· University students’ dormitory.
· Clubs, academies and military colleges.
· Guest houses in various civil and non-civil sectors.
· Oil and mining companies and textile companies.
· Consulting firms in the hospitality sectors.
· Vocational training centers for the hospitality sector.
· Working as assistant teaching staff in tourism and hotels colleges and institutes.