The Department of Computer Science and Information Technology grants the following degrees:
- 1- Diploma in Computer Science - Programming.
- 2- Diploma in Computer Science - Web Design.
- 3- Diploma in Computer Science - Information Technology.
The expected period to complete the program and obtain a diploma
The student graduates two years after her first enrollment and will have studied four semesters with an average of 64 hours divided as follows:
- - The First level: 17 hours.
- - The Second level: 17 hours.
- - The Third level: 18 hours.
- - The Fourth level: 12 hours.
The tasks undertaken by the graduate:
- 1- Apply the theoretical and practical basis for the fields of computer and mathematics related to computer science.
- 2- Analyze the problem, identify and define the requirements of appropriate computing solutions.
- 3- Work effectively in teams to achieve a common objective.
- 4- Understand ethical, professional and social issues and responsibilities.
- 5- Communicate effectively with specific groups of beneficiaries.
- 6- Participate in continuous professional development.
- 7- Use available technologies, skills, and tools for computing practices.