1. Encourage scientific research and consultancy.
2. Authoring and translating books and scientific research in all fields of applied sciences and related fields.
3. Conducting scientific studies to develop aspects of applied practice.
4. Holding seminars, seminars and courses related to their areas of interest.
5. Issue a scientific journal to publish scientific research, studies, publications and scientific journals related to their areas of interest in applied fields.
6. Participation in local and international exhibitions.
7. Inviting scientists and intellectuals with disabilities to participate in the activities of the association in accordance with the procedures.
8. Organizing scientific trips for its members and holding scientific competitions in its field.
9. Cooperation with universities and scientific and educational institutions, civil and governmental and individuals, and to hold seminars, courses and workshops to spread the goals and objectives of the association.