Speech and swallowing pathology program prepares graduates to be independent professionals equipped with the foundations of knowledge, critical thinking, effective research and clinical practice for community service.
1. Provide graduates with a supportive scientific environment and clinical experience in the field of speech and swallowing disorders.
2. Use modern technology and innovative education to enhance the specialized knowledge and continuous education.
3. Prepare graduates professionally with comprehensive skills to meet the needs of the job market.
4. Promote graduate’s contribution to community service.
5. Support the application of research in the field of speech and swallowing disorders.
Compulsory and optional requirements :
Academic levels :
Course description :