To prepare female cadres who are able to meet the labor market's needs in the field of Rehabilitation Sciences, and are excellent at mental analysis and evidence-based practices in the fields of physiotherapy and occupational therapy. To prepare female cadres who are able to compete locally, regionally and globally through accredited academic programs and international partnerships in a motivating environment for education, training and creativity. To prepare female cadres who are able to conduct excellent scientific researches which aim at improving the profession and the competence in healthcare in KSA.
- To qualify highly competent human capabilities to meet the needs and compete locally and globally in the field of Rehabilitation Sciences.
- To provide a scientific environment supportive of growth and development in the field of Rehabilitation Sciences.
- To contribute effectively in the service and development of society in order to raise awareness of Rehabilitation Sciences.
- To support conducting and publishing researches and scientific innovations in the field of Rehabilitation Sciences.
- To contribute to developing joint programs with outstanding international university and research centers.
| Programs||academic degree||years of study|
|Physiotherapy Doctor||Bachelor||5 years + 1 year of internship|
|4 years + 1 year of internship|