Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University announces the admission of non-Saudi students females residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and non- citizen students (Qabaayil Naaziha from a non-Saudi mother) according to the internal scholarship system for the next academic year 1443AH
: Non-Saudi female students from a Saudi mother can apply through the Unified electronic Admission Portal at the link www.rgu-admit.edu.sa
The application is submitted by filling in the required data via the link.
2- For Conditions of acceptance of the internal grant system and admission criteria and the required documents "clik here"
3-Notice: Any requests will be accepted only through the link.
4-The date of submission of the Application for admission to study at the university.
|Gregorian Date||The Hijri date||Today||Subject|
|7/7/2021 G||27/11/1442 AH||Wednesday||The beginning of the submission of the request|
|11/7/2021 G||1/12/1441 AH||Sunday||The end of the submission of the request|
General Provisions & Notes:
1. 1. You can view the specialization guide to find out the language of study for each specialization.
2. Any application that does not meet the required conditions and documents shall be excluded.
3. Submission of several applications for admission by female applicant during same term shall result in cancelation of all applications submitted thereby.
4. Application for admission at PNU and approval thereon electronically shall not mean final admission, as admitted female student shall be notified thereof.
5. Female applicant shall undertake validity of all data and documents entered into application thereof. In the event of proofing otherwise, PNU shall have the right to exclude such application.
6. As per stipulated in non-Saudis admission and care control in higher education institutions in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia regulation by virtue of Council of Ministers' Resolution No. (94) dated 29/3/1431H- 15/03/2010 G,
- If the original program period has expired, it not be extended by more than half of it.
- Scholarship female student shall be subject to residence law in KSA.
- Scholarship female student shall not be entitled to transfer from PNU to another university, and PNU shall have the right to exclude cases deemed appropriate thereby.
- PNU shall inform relevant official authorities in KSA of scholarship female students whose deferment, postponement or withdrawal has been accepted as well as scholarship female students who have dropped out of school for any reason, to take required actions.
Communicate for internal grants:
Send an e-mail to : Dsa_scholar@pnu.edu.sa
* Contact during working hours from 8 am to 1:30 pm