A distinguished college for developing a knowledge, research, innovation and leadership in social work to serve community issues and within the framework of an effective community partnership.
College goals and objectives
Achieving the quality of academic programs in social work:
· Developing and introducing academic programs and study plans in social work.
· Establishing educational partnerships in the field of social work practice.
Providing competitive competencies in social work:
· Achieving the quality of field training.
· Raising the efficiency of learning resources.
· Strengthening academic advising.
Developing the system of scientific research and innovation in social work:
· Research excellence in the areas of professional practice in social work.
· Establishing research partnerships to enhance the professional practice of social work.
Activating an effective community partnership:
· Enhancing the participation of the college faculty members in community service.
· Effective community partnerships with the public, private and third sectors. (NGO).
· Raising the efficiency of the administrative staff.
· Generating the use of information and communication technology in the college departments.
· Professional and academic development for faculty members.
Preparing social workers with a scientific, research and professional competence who are able to deal with societal issues, variables and competition in the labor market.
Program goals and objectives
Excellence in Social Work Education:
- Providing the student with knowledge framework of social work.
- Providing the student with professional skills necessary to practice social work.
- Preparing the student to work in the community institutions in the areas of social work.
- Providing the student with the professional values in social work.