Industrial Engineering Program:
The program's study plan for Bachelor's degree consists of (162) credit hours distributed as follows:
It's the program's first year,during which the students shall take (31) credit hours within two semesters.
are the courses that all university students are required to take. They are (8) courses; a total of (18) Credit hours.
are the courses taught in all college's departments. They are (20) courses; a total of (67) Credit hours.
The Department Core Requirements:
are (25) courses; a total of (68) credit hours.
Program Elective Requirements:
The student chooses (9) elective courses; three courses at the ninth and tenth levels.
It is a core graduation requirement that takes place after the fourth year of study and in which the student shall take a practical training course (equals1 CR).It requires passing at least 125 CR including 54 CR in specialization.
The Department Objectives
The educational objectives of industrial and systems engineering department are to well-prepare its graduates who will:
· Apply the modern technologies in the fields of Industrial and systems Engineering to identify problems and reach the optimal solution methods to upgrade the level of industrial and service institutions.
· Adhere to the ethical standards and integrity of the engineering profession.
· Working with the highest scientific and research standards in engineering and community systems.
· Face challenges in their careers using modern knowledge and technology.
· Communicate with a high level of skill and leadership to perform supervisory roles in the industry.
· Completing their future studies through their research capabilities.