It is one of the educational and social welfare programs offered by the university to enhance its role in the development and training of students. It includes the employment of students within the university facilities by hours’ system, where the student partnership unit receives applications for those wishing to work in this system at the beginning of each semester.
· Develop the skills of university students by practicing some administrative work in the different facilities of the university.
· Investment of leisure time of students and gain experience with a monthly remuneration commensurate with the number of student employment hours.
· Accustom students to take responsibility for work and abide by its ethics.
· Provide a source of income for students with financial needs, whose monthly stipend has ceased.
· The university sectors benefit from assigning students with some administrative and technical work.
Controls of participation in the student employment program:
· The student should be enrolled and study on a regular basis.
· No disciplinary action has been made against her.
· The student is not entitled to combine two employment opportunities in the same semester.
· The student should have a GPA of at least 4 out of 5.
· The student, who has previously worked for three semesters at the University during her study, shall not be employed.
· The number of working hours of students should not be less than (25) hours per month, and not more than (50 hours) in the Hijri month, and not more than (5 hours) per day.
· The student employment remuneration shall not exceed SR (1,000) one thousand riyals per month, provided that the hourly rate shall not be more than (20) twenty riyals.
· To facilitate the process of registration and admission to the program for students wishing to register in it, it has been electronically activated.
If you have any inquiries about student employment, please contact us via email: DSA_SP@PNU.EDU.SA.