Vice-Rectorate of Student Services strives to create, enhance and develop the university environment, and thus making it attractive and stimulating for students with different needs, including provision of basic service programs, rendering social, psychological and health care within the university dormitory as well as the supervisory services, health and nutrition within university’s dormitory and other recreational services at service centers.
1. Improve and develop student services to secure healthy, stimulating and attractive university environment.
2. Develop the infrastructure to serve students of the university.
3. Provide services for students of the dormitory.
4. Create supportive and suitable educational environment for students of special needs.
5. Conduct supervision and follow-up on food services.