The Nutrition Unit seeks to enhance the performance of the nutrition field through supervision and follow-up in student housing locations.
● Oversee and follow-up on health requirements for all stages starting from the preparation and circulation of food supplies provided in all food service sites in colleges, support centers and student services (190 and 270).
● Raise healthy nutritional food awareness among University students and employees.
● Supervision of daily meals for University students in housing facilities.
● Receive, follow up and confirm the complaints from the receivers of food services.
● Engage students in the assessment process of food quality provided to them through periodic surveys.